Information for starting at SALETELLIGENCE:
Our consulting team works on interesting, usually data-based projects, such as the formation of a physician target group for the introduction of an innovative therapy, the creation of a tool to support decision-making when planning the size of the sales force or the creation of new territories for sales representatives using appropriate geographic information systems. We provide support for all data-based sales and marketing issues of healthcare companies.
In this context, our Applications team provides our customers with innovative digital applications to simplify their daily work, such as web-based reporting solutions or mobile apps for sales force territory management. In summary, we create digital solutions at the interface between software development and advanced analytics.
SALETELLIGENCE in Numbers:
- Founded in 2005 as a 3 person start-up
- Currently ~25 employees (>90% with university degree)
- Head office in Bielefeld and offices in Vienna and Bern
- More than 1,000 projects for >150 healthcare companies in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and throughout Europe
Activities with Bielefeld University
As an innovative company in the field of data analysis and data preparation, contact with current top-level research is important to us. We therefore carry out some activities in cooperation with the University of Bielefeld in order to further advance the networking between research and practice:
- Since 2019, SALETELLIGENCE has been a sponsor company of the BU2BU program (Best Undergraduates to Bielefeld University): The goal of the BU2BU program is to familiarize young top performers with the region and its companies at an early stage of their lives. SALETELLIGENCE, as a sponsoring company, offers various events in the field of data analysis for the highly qualified students.
- In addition, Mr. Alexander Wittke (founder and managing director of SALETELLIGENCE) has been offering a marketing seminar for participants of the program Students & Business of Bielefeld University since 2016. The focus is not only on theoretical basics but also on practical aspects and experiences.